The Monmouth County Athletic League
The Monmouth County Athletic League Believes Sportsmanship is an Expectation. So Please Let The Players Play, Let The Coaches Coach, Let The Officials Officiate, Let The Spectators Be Positive. M.C.A.L. PRIDE
Frank A. Mazzitelle
M.C.A.L. AMERICAN /NATIONAL DIVISION BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONSHIP Girl 2023-2024
Below are the guidelines for our tournament:
1. Date: TBA
2. Time: All games start at 3:45 except the finals at Manasquan.
3. Location: At higher seed with finals at Manasquan High School Gymnasium
4. Home team pays the officials - M.C.A.L. pays officials in finals. All playoff games will be played in the regular season gyms.
5. No fifth quarters to be played in any tournament game.
6. The top 4 teams in each division will make the tournament.
Round 1 American #1 vs. National #4
American # 2 vs. National #3
American #3 vs. National #2
American #4 vs. National #1
Round 2 Winner of A#1 & N#4 vs. Winner of A#3 & N#2
Winner of A#2 & N#3 vs. Winner A#4 & N#1
Finals – TBA - Winners of Round 2 Games
7. Trophies will be awarded to first and second place teams in the finals.
8. Student must be a resident of town/school in which they participate.
9. An adult must be at the scorers’ table of all tournament games. For the finals the M.C.A.L. will provide the official book and clock. No other score keepers will be allowed to sit at the score table during the finals.
10. Higher seed wears white throughout tournament. (Be sure to check other team’s uniforms in case they only have white)
ALL SCORES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE LEAGUE OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. 848-258-2891 or email to email@example.com
GIRLS' MCAL BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
Please Call In or Email Don Neice, M.C.A.L. Director, After Each Game - 848-258-2896 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Monmouth County Athletic League © Copyright - Don Neice, M.C.A.L. Director 732-458-9554 email@example.com