The Monmouth County Athletic League
The Monmouth County Athletic League Believes Sportsmanship is an Expectation. So Please Let The Players Play, Let The Coaches Coach, Let The Officials Officiate, Let The Spectators Be Positive. M.C.A.L. PRIDE
2020 CHEERING EXHIBITION
RE: CHEERLEADING GUIDELINES
Don Neice will be the coordinator and announcer, with Joe Moynihan in charge of music for our annual Cheerleading Exhibition.
Below are the guidelines for our exhibition:
1. Date: Feb. 21, 2020 - Subject to change
2. Time: 5:50 PM - Teams arrive by 5:00 PM. (Warm up from 5:00 - 5:45)
TEAMS WILL HAVE ASSIGNED TIMES FOR WARM UP
(Please remind parents that exhibition starts at 5:50)
3. Location: Manasquan High School Gymnasium
4. Each team will be given a maximum of six (6) minutes to perform.
5. Teams will perform in order of draw. (Draw will take place before arrival at Manasquan High School.)
6. Each team member and coach will receive a corsage in team colors, cheering pin and program upon arrival.
7. Each team should only do stunts and lifts to the level of their cheering squads’ ability.
8. Teams are required to complete application for exhibition by February 1, 2019.
Email: email@example.com or MAIL application to:
Don Neice, M.C.A.L. Director
768 Lexington Drive
Brick NJ 08724
Please Call In or Email Don Neice, M.C.A.L. Director, After Each Game - 732-458-9554 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Monmouth County Athletic League © Copyright - Don Neice, M.C.A.L. Director 768 Lexington Drive - Brick, NJ 08724 732-458-9554 email@example.com